This lovely completely renovated and updated 1901 historic home and its beautiful gardens is perfectly situated in the heart of Manteo. Walk to concerts at Festival Park, enjoy Saturday morning farmers market, walk to the longest contiguous boardwalk in coastal North Carolina, and shop at locally owned boutiques. This meticulously maintained stately home has lush landscaping surrounded by a white picket fence. The side yard has a lovely gazebo that is perfect for events, weddings or garden parties. In 2006 builder Calvin Gibbs continued the renovation of the main house and expanded the home adding the west wing including three offices, two baths and a bedroom in the same style of the original home. Zoning allows for many uses including VRBO and Bed and Breakfast.
John Register of Village Realty - Nags Head
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 02, Page 15.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Electric Heat, Heat Pump, Zoned Heating
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck, Outdoor Lights
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck
- Floors: Hardwood Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom
- MLS Area: Manteo-S. Of Airport Road
- Fence: Fenced Yard
- Sewer Utilities: Municipal Sewer
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Lot Size: Corner Lot,Level